[PD] mac - osx experiment

Jason Freeman jason_freeman34 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:29:42 CET 2001

Get Miller's osx experimental version from:

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html

This is the OS X alpha implementation of Tcl/Tk I was able to get working
with pd:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10894&release_id=57094

Be sure you drag the "Wish Shell" app directly into the "Applications"
folder; the pd source has that path hard-coded.

As Miller mentioned, there's still some latency issues and GUI issues (and
no MIDI), but other than that, it's been working great, even with my M-Audio
Delta card.

Good luck!

--Jason