[PD] and usb audio

~~~~~~ overt at overlobe.com
Sun Nov 18 00:57:25 CET 2001

I have the 2|6 on a mac - so I'm obviously not running it with pd.
On the win platfom I heard it had some problems with sync - ie it will give
occasional glitches to the output/input, like it's slipping.
Afaict, its been the most simple audio thing to setup - install drivers
(asio and soundmanager on mac) asio on win I think - check out emagic.de -
and go.
Have had no problems with it except that it needs a powered port, and can
cause some crashes apparently if it doesn't get enough power.

on 18/11/01 6:13 AM, Olaf Matthes at olaf.matthes at gmx.de said something
like: