[PD] First draft of soundfont object posted

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Sun Nov 18 13:54:02 CET 2001

Larry Troxler hat gesagt: // Larry Troxler wrote:

> Anyone wishing to try out my soundfont object (linux only for now),
> check out:

One complaint I do have, though. It seems, that iiwu plays
out of tune. If I send some midi files via a virtual midi
connection to the help patch, the tuned instruments don't
sound right. Percussion is fine, though. What could be the
reason for this?
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______