[PD] compiling objects

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sun Nov 18 14:28:09 CET 2001

Hi list,

I'm planning to write a tilde object and tried to compile the dspobj~
example included with pd. I do not have VC 6.0 but use Borland C++
Builder 3.0 instead (running Win98). I managed to get it compiled but pd
displays the following error message when I try to use it:

load_object: Symbol "dspobj_tilde_setup" not found
 dspobj~
... couldn't create

Is this due to the 'wrong' compiler (Borland instead of Microsoft) or
are there any settings in C++ Builder I have to change? Would it work if
I recompile pd with my compiler?

...any help how to get started is very appreciated!

Olaf