[PD] compiling objects

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Nov 18 15:13:15 CET 2001

well, before suspecting the compiler,
there are two "common sense" reasons for this error :

a/ is the compiled extern found by Pd??
( there should be a -path option to the location
of the extern )

b/ is the dspobj_tilde_setup exported in the extern ??
it happened to me when you build your extern as
a pd built-in object, this function should not be declared static.

If you meet these requirements, maybe it's a compiler problem.

Yves/