[PD] dsp start/stop

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 18 18:56:32 CET 2001

In m_scheduler() (which is very easy to mess up!) there's a test on
"m_nodacs" which decides whether "timeforward" is true or not (and a bit
more) which is handled differently in teh two cases.  What I haven't got
working is being able to switch seamlessly back and forth between the
two.

cheers
Miller