[PD] compiling objects

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sun Nov 18 19:48:20 CET 2001

Hi Miller, hi all,

you and Yves seem to be right! I defined the export for dspobj_tilde_setup in the
makefile but the linker seems to ignore it (but does not show any warnings
concerning wrong flags). When I use "void _export dspobj_tilde_setup(void)" (the
Borland way of doing it) I get a bunch off 8 errors like:

[Linker Error] Undefined symbol _dsp_add referenced from C:\....\DSPOBJ~.OBJ.

Is there anybody out there who has used C++ Builder before? I really need this
working!!!

Thanks

Olaf