[PD] audio input

PANAYIOTIS KOKORAS panayiotiskokoras at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:39:42 CET 2001

Hi list,

This is the first time I use pd list. I would be happy if someone there
could give me a help.

I did some tests by using the reverbator patch
3.audio.examples/57.delay.reverb). However I want microphone (adc~)
input instead of the default test-input (osc~) sub patch. I know how easy is
to connect the adc~ object to the reverb sub patch of the example, but, this
way will give me always the same type of reverb
with adjustable feedback. My idea is to be able to control the dbtorms
conversion-table through a qlist so to have more unusual types of reverb
when I play music.

Could it be possible to have an explanation what I have to do? It should be
a way (I hope)

Thanks,
Panos