[PD] PD & hardware

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Mon Nov 19 11:01:40 CET 2001

hi,
pd works with any hardware supported by the operating-system (linux for
example does not support every card but most). nevertheless linux has the
best performance, depending on your cpu and soundcard it is can be really
fast. there once was a performance-test posted on this list where linux was
slightly faster than MAC OS (X, I think) and much faster than windows.
marius.