[PD] Pd EPI clarification

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 20 17:31:50 CET 2001

In general, my intention is to "stabilize" only the routines that are
profiled in m_pd.h, and not to consider everything else as internal and
changeable.

I think each such routine should be considered in its own right... making
binbuf_match available (and comitting to its design) seems appropriate;
I'm not sure about canvas_obj() -- that should be part of an API to allow
externs to edit patches in general; and the MIDI stuff is probably best
kept private since it's best to have all MIDI go explicitly to a MIDI
object in the patch from the user's perspective.

cheers
Miller