AW: [PD] howto load fiddle~ lib?

oliver stotz oliver at klingt.org
Tue Nov 20 21:49:59 CET 2001

thanks to all your advice, but the problem seems to live inside pd 0.34-3.
i put pd in verbose-mode when loading the fiddle~.dll by flag and the message
was like this:

"tried \audio\pd\extra\fiddle~ and succeeded" followed by
C:\audio\pd\extra\fiddle~.dll: couldn't load

i tried pd 0.34-1 and fiddle loaded without any problem (without putting any
flag).

so maybe something wrong in this very distribution ?...

oliver