AW: [PD] howto load fiddle~ lib?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Nov 22 14:50:48 CET 2001

hi,

fiddle~.dll and other extras from pd-0.34-3.msw.zip are all zeros...

The two exceptions are expr~ and fexpr~, which are the only dlls not
moved from their source directory up to the `extra' directory by means
of `move <x> ..' in build.bat, but copied with `copy' commands in
expr~/makefile.

What might be a clue here is that apparently (judging from creation
dates of .objs) pd-0.34-3.msw.zip was either built on a different (and
much faster) system than the previous one, or was built twice, so that
the second build went from cache.

And yes, extras from 34-1 release do work with 34-3.

Krzysztof