[PD] patch-day (again!)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Mon Nov 26 03:40:52 CET 2001

hi !

since some of you has reported that the multidevice-thing i did started
to crash pd, i have fixed (or at least: tried to fix) this.
you can download the patches for pd-0.34.4 from
ftp://iem.kug.ac.at/pd/misc/pd-0.34-4-resample-multidev-scalar.tgz

i adjusted the code for mac/nt/sgi, so that the new routines will
(hopefully) work with all operating systems (although *not* giving
multidevice-support (in my sense) to os's other than linux) - so it's
just an interface fix.

anyhow, i hope it fixes the old patch (which i wasn't able to reproduce,
most likely due to compiler-issues(?)), if not, please let me know.

i hope miller will have a short look, before releasing the patched
sources.

mfg.cds.asd
IOhannes