shoutcast~ lin

_-¯-_ jdl at xdv.org
Mon Nov 26 15:16:09 CET 2001

yeah rite, i think i just forgot to actually press the password message,
so it might just have worked rightaway. sorry.

anyhow, the newly uploaded
shoutcast%7E_linux.zip
also works

although i get those crackles. but then, i m using 32kbit,
mono etc since my machine/line here doesnt have just enough juice

hope i ll get around to some more serious setup asapish so i can really
tell!

i vote external of the year! ;)

x.jdl

Olaf Matthes about Re: shoutcast~ lin / Today

 |I just have added a function for official login to IceCast. No compiler flags needed, just send
 |shoutcast~ the message "icecast" to switch it to IceCast, or "shoutcast" to switch back...
 |
 |Mountpoint is 'puredata', since I do not know what this needs to be.
 |
 |let me know how it works...

Yves Degoyon about Re: shoutcast~ lin / Today

--
x-#²²_!_!¢ø¢ø. 96311.08888o¯¯o¯¯>xI##