[PD] [Framestein] porting fs

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Mon Nov 26 16:51:39 CET 2001

hi juha,

as an output library i can _highly_ recomend ggi (http://ggi.sf.net)
it allows output on almost any target available in unix/linux
and in addition via direct-x under windows.
im currently using it for my jmax/videodsp project.
you dont have to care about the actual display, colordepth, etc.
ggi will handle all this for you. no need to change your code
to get a display to a different target .....

look at http://video.mamalala.de/multi.jpeg and
http://video.mamalala.de/new_vdsp/3d_cube.jpg
(http://video.mamalala.de/new_vdsp/3d_cube_patch for the patch)

note that no changes were made to the actual ggi output object,
just a parameter to tell ggi to what display the output goes....

greets,

chris

--
visit me at http://mamalala.de