shoutcast~ lin

_-¯-_ jdl at xdv.org
Tue Nov 27 00:02:36 CET 2001

 |I just have added a function for official login to IceCast. No compiler flags needed, just send
 |shoutcast~ the message "icecast" to switch it to IceCast, or "shoutcast" to switch back...
 |
 |Mountpoint is 'puredata', since I do not know what this needs to be.

can just be anything (wiht icecast at least). best would be a setter
message so you say
mountpoint bla
or
mountpoint bli/bla.mp3

 |let me know how it works...

hm, can't seem to get a  clean signal out of it so far
have been trying on a proper machine now, at 48000, 128kbit stereo but
still those crackels (on frame boundaries?)

-- × d v · O 7 g