[PD] .pdrc trouble (0.34-3 & 4)

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Tue Nov 27 01:53:39 CET 2001

I get exactly the same result after having changed my .pdrc.

Guess it must be me/setup.
The funny thing is it still is working with my 0.34-0 version.
Could it be something related to compilation settings?
The compilation went fine, without any problems but i have noticed lately
that possibly I have some some problems with the linker.  Having trouble
compiling just about anything these days.

OS: RH7.0

./MiS