[PD] .pdrc trouble (0.34-3 & 4)

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Tue Nov 27 05:09:14 CET 2001

Ok,  so I'm completely lost here.
I seem to be the only one with the prob so I guess it's not pd.  It's me and
I'm not surprised.

I recompiled and checked for any errors/warnings and found nothing.  But
still can't load -path and -lib entries from .pdrc with the recent versions.
Actually, here it is what it does:

1st it lists my -path and -lib entries (as if it was finding them)
then:
tried /path/a and failed (and so on for each -path
then
tried /path-to-lib/-lib and failed
and so on for each -lib (note that it puts "-lib" at the end of the path)

then
open: No such file or directory
tried /path/a; stat failed or directory
and so on for each path and then for libs.

and again, 34-0 works, no prob.

I'll be upgrading my OS to debian within the next few days so I guess it
doesn't matter anymore.  Hopefully it will work then.

Thanks anyways.

./MiS