[PD] pix_write ???

Ulrich Kehrer ulrich at konsum.net
Wed Nov 28 02:06:56 CET 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

>in theory, you can just call it with "write
><my_custom_path_and_nameprefix>"
that didn't work.

> by the way, what videocard are you using ? do you have a slow harddisk ?
> when i was recording 20secs of full PAL-resolution in "auto"-mode,
> i had no speed-problems at all.
the harddisk is not the fastest...my computer is already a few years
old. the only thing i've upgraded lately was the graphic-card to a
geforce2.

i think i'll try "auto" now instead of a metro banging pix_write.

regards,
ulrich

...no, i didn't hack the source, i just took a look at it ;)