[PD] What I know about this f****ing worm

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Thu Nov 29 13:43:27 CET 2001

> - block all mail written in outlook and all executable attachements and
>   let them go to the list only after an examination, and if this
>   is not efficient

yes, you can block all executables as attachement,
that's a reasonable level of protection,
but be aware that this will not block nasty
VBScript viruses included in mails.

for myself, I accept to take such a risk
because I don't have any confidential
informations on my laptop.

those who have such informations, beware, because yesterday's
worm maybe stole their internet passwords, that's very bad
for those who do on-line banking, web-mails, .... just take actions  !!

i'm sorry to use Outlook Express but this is the
only multi-accounts software I've got for Windows
and my WinModem would not work with Linux.

cheers,

Yves/