[PD] re-synchronized with Iohannes patches and fixed bugs (0.35 test5)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Dec 1 00:13:45 CET 2001

Hi Krzysztof,

I'm planning to test g_numbox.c (make sure it works ok on NT and OSX) and
if I can't see any reason not to, just to use it.  One thing I haven't
looked at is how Thomas Musil (who wrote it) is dealing with font
sizes...

I also have to think about the problem of everything seeming to have
two names... shouldn't be necessary...

I don't like auto-resizing very much (although I have to use it myself
sometimes) -- it might make it harder to port to a future toolkit.
I had forgotten about alt click, thanks for reminding me about that one..

cheers
Miller