[PD] "Commenting out" objects in a patch?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Dec 3 12:56:32 CET 2001

hi,

one quick and dirty way is to make a dummy abstraction with proper
number and types of inlets and outlets in it (and nothing more).

If there is a need to disable many objects with varying interfaces,
then designing a clean naming scheme for nop abstractions may become
a challenge.

But designing a builtin method of disabling arbitrary objects (that
are already created and patched) would be a much bigger challenge...

Krzysztof