[PD] cleaning up help...

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Sat Dec 8 03:48:43 CET 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 09:14:34PM -0500, Larry Troxler wrote:

> By screwed up, do you mean by any chance that some coments texts
> overwrites other comments?
>
> If so, what is the basic problem here?  I don't remember seeing these
> kind of problems until lately, but I had wrote it off as being a problem
> with my latest Linux upgrade.

FWIW, I'm also seeing comments and controls overwriting each other. It
makes viewing things a challenge (though otherwise, the help system is
commendably well designed. (This, BTW, is RedHat 7.2 on a Dell Latitude
laptop at 1024x768 resolution.)

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt at metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |