[PD] streamin(13)~

d dieb13 at klingt.org
Sun Dec 9 18:50:33 CET 2001

hi!
i don't have any problems with streamin/out13~
do you use single externals or all together as ext13.pd_linux?
did you do "make clean" before compiling?
regards
dieb

btw: the latest version is at http://pd.klingt.org/files/ext13-0.12.tar.gz
alternatively you can also use gg's ggext with streamin~/out~ - that's the
original version of this external.

> On Sun, 09 Dec 2001 18:19:35 +0100, Olaf Matthes wrote:
>
> >here is a fixed version of streamin13~ for win.
> >
> >I had to change two lines to get it compiled with VC++ and added a dummy
> >function streamin13_tilde_setup calling streamin13_setup to get the correct
> >entry point. Sources also included.
>
> i'm using linux, is the fix also for linux?

               don't forget to say hello to echelon:
767, abhoermethoden, bombe, cia ,dump , echelon, freak, grundrecht,
hacking, iridium, joint, kommunismus, lauschangriff, mailbombing,
nur in den mund genommen,  osama, pgp, querulant, rasterfahndung,
stoersender, tristero, urheberrechtsverletzung, volxtheater, wanze,
xenophob, yuan, zukunft