[PD] cleaning up help...

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 10 17:15:46 CET 2001

HI all,

THe width of the font size that appears as "12" changed at some point
(I tried to get Linux and Windows versions to be approximately the
same).  It looks like I didn't "expand" some of the older help
windows to match.

In order to work well on all platforms, "help"windows should be in 12
points.  Many of the ones I'm distributing are 10 though ... 10 is the
default point size on Linux (which has smaller and more readable fonts
than Windows...)

Anyway, I'll look through the help windows in the distribution and get the
old ones up to grade in the 0.35 release (in a couple of months I hope.)

cheers
Miller