[PD] Complete list of PD Externals?

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Mon Dec 10 18:00:53 CET 2001

Is there a way to generate a listing from the Pure Data Base at
http://iem.kug.ac.at/pdb/ (or from somewhere else) of the available
externals, including where they're found and their descriptions? The
best that I've been able to get from the interface are either a list
of the names without other information, requiring me to click on each
to see what they do, or string searches which tend to miss
descriptions that don't use the same wording that I guess.  The PC on
which I use PD isn't online, and it would be good to be able to
download a listing and either print it out or sneakernet it over to
that computer so I can check it out offline.

Possible?

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt at metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |