[PD] Connecting to objects?

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Mon Dec 10 21:05:55 CET 2001

Bear with me -- I'm just getting started...

I'm trying to include the qdelay object in a patch. I've tried
duplicating, copying, and pasting the object from
/usr/lib/pd/doc/7.stuff/audio-playpen/1_DSP_INTRO.pd but when I paste
it into the new patch window it appears without inlets or outlets, and
I can't connect to it.

Am I missing or misunderstanding something?

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt at metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |