[PD] Connecting to objects?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 11 17:08:48 CET 2001

Actually, the current directory is only searched if you put a "." in your
path.  The directory that the patch was found in is always searched first,
then the directories in the "path".  The "path" contains "extras" plus
whatever you add by specifying "-path" to Pd's command line or to the
".pdrc" file.

This is confusing -- I get confused between current directory and the patch's
directory -- but don't worry, it will only get more confusing when I
try to handle "site" configuration file handling...

cheers
Miller