[PD] Pitch shifter / harmonizer?

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Wed Dec 12 00:20:30 CET 2001

I'm looking for an object that would accept a signal and a number and
transpose the signal by that amount. Ideally, I'd also like to find
one that would add a number to the frequency of a signal (to
predictably generate beat frequencies when the original signal and the
modified one are combined), though I realize that this might be a lot
more difficult.

I've looked where I need to look, and poked around at creating them,
but haven't succeeded in finding them or getting them to happen. Any
clues?

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt at metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |