[PD] :-) also GEM really works

rat at telecoma.net rat at telecoma.net
Wed Dec 12 13:21:03 CET 2001

as there seems to be some need of telling ourselfs that it is really
working what we are doing :-) i have to add that also GEM really works
in live context.
i was using gem to represent a data stream which was generated by
64 hearts in realtime. in the 8 performances we did (and uncountable hours
of building and rehersal) gem never let me down.
http://www.sophisticatedsoiree.com

cheers to the coders !

erich