[PD] joystick

_-¯-_ jdl at xdv.org
Fri Dec 14 16:56:21 CET 2001

rite, was/is all working finewith josef's joystick object.

theres one tiny issue remianing:

when starting + quitting pd with the joystuick pathc a few times
the object starts to mix up the outlets. most axes dont come out at all
and the buttons come out the right -2 and -3 outlets and dont give 0 or
1 but 0 or -32767

when i _keep having jstest /dev/input/js0 running all the time
it seems to work better i.e. the mixup phenomenon does not appear.

cheers, hog

Frank Barknecht about Re: [PD] joystick / Today

--
X           D           ¥           .           0           r           g