[PD] Morphing

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Wed Dec 19 19:26:01 CET 2001

Hi,

i think you  should take a look at the documentation that came
with pd in 4.fft.examples.
check out the 08.convobros.pd in that directory, especialy.
It's kind of a convolution type of thing...  However, you will
want to read up a bit about fft because you will most likely end
up using some sort of fft for what you want to do.

./MiS