[PD] Foo Multiply Defined

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Thu Dec 20 08:56:24 CET 2001

hi
you cannot use one name for two (ore more) different buffers or arryas. to
handle that problem you should use a variable like $0. so the easiest way is
to rename the buffer to $0-delayM. $0 is automatically replaced by a unique
identifer in each patch (an abstraction is such; not so a "pd sub"
subwindow, here the $0 gets expanded with the same number like the main
patch). the $0 has to be at the beginning of the name to get properly
expanded.
marius.