[PD] dynamic etern/subpatch instantiation?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Dec 21 10:31:32 CET 2001

hi,

Josh Steiner wrote:

> This also crashes pd for me when it trys to do the cut.  was it supposed
> to?

yes, it was, although I do not think it is a bug on Pd side.  It is
more of a lack of safeguards.  I will explain all this in detail in
a separate post, because 1) the two crashes (one in your example and
another in mine) are related, but not identical;  2) this is rather
a Pd development (or design) issue, not particularly important for
most of users (but I think it is quite interesting from Pd-hacker's
point of view).

Krzysztof