[PD] Arrays of arrays?

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Sun Dec 23 05:46:16 CET 2001

Another newbie question... I'm trying to figure out how to make an
array of arrays, or at least I think I am. What I'd like to do is to
sample sounds from adc~ into a table or array (and I remain a bit
confiused over whether they're the same thing, and the necessary
relation of the visual array diagram to them), and them append each of
them into an array of those, from which I can pick them out and play
them as needed or randomly.

Part of this seems to require creating templates, but from going
through all the docs that I can find and playing around with them, I
remain unclear on the whole template thing. I have a feeling that the
documentation is assuming some paradigm that I haven't gotten yet.

Any clues?

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt at metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |