[PD] Arrays of arrays?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Dec 27 14:13:11 CET 2001

hi,

this may happen if an array itself was renamed, but tabwrite~ was not
`set' to a new name.  The immediate consequence is that tabwrite~
still records to a renamed array, but fails to redraw it.  This
failure is treated as an internal bug.  Whether this is the `right'
behaviour, I do not know, but there is a real bug lurking here anyway,
which I will report in a separate post.

You may play with `check-array.pd' attachment, which reliably fails
to pass tabwrite~ consistency checks...

Krzysztof