[PD] adc~, pasting, and documentation

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Dec 28 14:08:22 CET 2001

hi,

yes, this `sticky-paste' idea is very nice.  The only design trouble
left is this:  where is the hot-spot?  Upper-left corner of the topmost
object?  Or, maybe in a more standard way, upper-left corner of the
smallest enclosing rectangle (but this would not guarantee preventing
hidden pastes, which is the main reason of changing current pasting
behaviour)?

For the time being, there is a very simple trick allowing full control
over pasting position:  select, duplicate, drag to any desirable place
in a source window, cut, switch windows, and paste.

Krzysztof