[PD] +~?

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Sat Dec 29 00:18:47 CET 2001

Yet another case where I may not be understanding something:

I'm using the +~ object to mix audio streams in some of my patches.
In most cases it does that, but there are a few points in which it
seems to be modulating one stream with the other, rather than just
mixing them. This is most pronounced when at higher volumes. I thought
that I might be overloading my amplifier, but it acts the same if
listened to through headphones.

Is there a way to keep this from happening?

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt at metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |