[PD] +~?

pix pix at test.at
Sat Dec 29 11:01:46 CET 2001

or you could even just change the +~ object into a [/~ n] object, and put
all of the inputs in the first inlet, since all the audio streams on an
inlet get summed automatically. except for the [+~ int] usage, the +~
object is usually redundant.

debatable if it "improves readability"... for example, adding 40 audio
streams together in a  binary tree of [+~] objects probably isn't the most
elegant visual representation.

does anyone know which way is more efficient? potentially the "all in one
inlet" approach could be (since pd knows more about what is really going
on).