[PD] midi questions

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Sun Dec 30 15:10:14 CET 2001

hi,

firstly I'm wondering how one would go about using multiple midi interfaces
with pd (my edirol usb interface has two ports + I occasoinally use virtual
midi devices / pipes to control other apps or vice versa.

on a second note I experience a much higher latency when using pd with external
controllers than other software (could be distorted perception though)
the patches are very simple i.e. midi -> osc -> adsr -> dac

and the audiobuf settings don't change much of this behaviour.

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)