[PD] +~?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 2 19:19:50 CET 2002

Should be no difference in execution time.

In throw~/catch~ you should watch order of execution
so that the catch~ comes later, otherwise you pick up a 64-sample delay.
(I take care of this by using subpatches with signal connections
between them; as long as a subpatch with throw~ objects is audio-connected
somehow to the subpatch with a catch~ you won't get the delay.

cheers
Miller