[PD] multichannel output

Søren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Fri Jan 4 08:13:43 CET 2002

Any Soundblaser Live! with the opensource drivers (from
http://opensource.creative.com) supports 4 channel output through front and
rear output on the card. Just get the cheapest you can find. They are
basicly all the same. I think that the default mixer settings route the two
dsp devices to front and rear (if not there is some text regarding setting
up the routing - and a mailing list you can ask ;))

If you start PD with -outchannels 4
dac~ 1 is front L
dac~ 2 is front R
dac~ 3 is rear L