[PD] pd.ggee.stk

ppagano at bellsouth.net ppagano at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 5 21:46:06 CET 2002

Ok i have 31 running with -path /usrlib/pd/externs -frags 2
which finds the externals from a previous install ?
and the stk stuff seems to be working
but no midi is present

on 34 it has all the externs from ggext plus a few but on read-only

can you folks tell me where and what you are running to get
ggee externals with stk and read/write DSP and MIDI??