Fw: [PD] running pd again....

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Mon Jan 7 19:44:36 CET 2002

compilation is straight froward for stkdrone~/stksitar~
if you install stk 3.2 in /usr/local/stk

but, you wrote previously:

"i just got it to compile"

so, i can't figure out what mess you're into.

ggee only worked for stk 3.1,
the best way of handling that is to install
both in

/usr/local/stk3.1
and
/usr/local/stk3.2

and then to change the link
/usr/local/stk --> /usr/local/stk3.[1|2]

good luck.

Yves/