[PD] Gem window geometry

Andrew (Andy) W. Schmeder andy at eh2o.ws
Thu Jan 10 11:51:19 CET 2002

> is there a way you can send a message to gemwin to tell the gem window
> where to open as well as how large in the usual X way? ie the offset
> from any edge in x and y and then the size of the window.

If you use the sawfish window manager you can configure this using the
'matched windows' feature in the sawfish configuration tool.

However the only way to resize the gem window (properly) is using the
resize message which (at least for me) does not work properly. (my fix
was to hack the source and recompile with the desired default size)

andy