[PD] [announce] xeq and friends

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Jan 10 12:25:44 CET 2002

hi Miller and all,

great!  That was really my original intention.  Now I will try to
better encapsulate the midi file part of the library.

And also please do not take for granted my mapping from midi file data
stream to a list of Pd messages stored as a qlist sequence (and back)
-- whether it is done properly, remains an open question.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Krzysztof