[PD] Problem with Commercial OSS and PD

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 11 04:10:42 CET 2002

Aha, this would explain the problem, since sometime since version 0.31
I started allowind separate specification of MIDI input and output
devices... so now I have to detect when they're actually the same
device and open them together...  I'll stick that on the dolist for 0.35
(for which I hopw to get a first unstable release out in a couple of weeks...)

cheers
Miller