[PD] problems compling GEM under redhat 7.2

marco marco4linux at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 11 22:16:32 CET 2002

Redhat has this problem I have encountered this for several programs.

You have to add
#include <string.h>

to the top of any file that gives you the error, in this case
Base/GemBase.h.  There is surely a better way of doing this but at least
the extra includes ( 5-10 if I recall for GEM) will allow you to compile.

Marco