[PD] delay box seems quantized to 10ms?

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sat Jan 12 08:47:37 CET 2002

hi
the delay~ object steps in values of the vectorsize. (with 64 samples
vectorsize possible values are 1.4 ms, 2.8 ms, ...
if you put the delay in a "block~ 1" subwindow then your smallest delaytime
is 1 sample (0.023 ms, 0.045 ms, ...)

to check your current samplerate~ you could use the samplerate~ object which
gives you the sr, when sending bang.
marius.