[PD] Problem with Commercial OSS and PD

Timothy Rolls trolls at binghamton.edu
Sat Jan 12 17:22:26 CET 2002

Hi Ben,
    I got the same thing from sndstat. OSS/Free didn't use sndstat. I'm
waiting to hear from Joseph about his hack of s_linux.c before I contact OSS
about this. I'll let you know when and if I hear anything from either of
them. BTW, do you run JAZZ or some other sequencer? If so, could you test if
MIDI in and out work on both of those? If you already have, please let me
know.

Regards,
Tim